If you are a Michigan resident: you sign up for the Kroger Card and register it with the Community Rewards Program.
The Community Rewards Program will contribute a percentage of the quarterly total spent by customers registered for CNS Community Rewards program. This program does not cost you any money and may offer you discounts with the card.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, you can obtain one from the customer service desk at any Kroger.
To use the Kroger Community Awards Program:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, click on Sign Up today in the ‘New Customer?‘ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the mail.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter Non Profit Organization (NPO) 75653, select: Center for Neurological Studies from the list and click confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see CENTER FOR NEUROLOGICAL STUDIES on the right side of your information page.
- Your purchases will not count until after you register your Kroger Plus and number.
- If you use your phone number at the Kroger register you must call 877–576–7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your Kroger Plus card or use the phone number related to your Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count towards a contribution to the Center for Neurological Studies (CNS).
Thank you for your support.