CNS has had a productive start to 2019. While the flowers are popping up and the birds are chirping a new tune, the Center for Neurological Studies is busy as the bees buzzing around. Here is what’s happening in and around our offices!
In The Media:
- As part of the activities surrounding March designated as Brain Injury Awareness Month I appeared on the Paul W Smith radio show on Wednesday March 13. Click here to listen to the segment.
- Outreach Specialist and former Detroit Lions Quarterback Eric Hipple and I appeared on Michigan Matters on April 7 promoting the work and awareness of CNS. Click here to watch our segment.
On Social Media:
- I hope you have had an opportunity to take a look and like our Facebook page. We are constantly providing updates and posting information promoting the work and mission of CNS. We invite you to like, comment, follow and share our page with your friends, family members, co-workers and neighbors.
- You can also do the same with our Twitter and LinkedIn accounts. Please share with all and visit often.
- While you’re on the web make sure you mark our website http://www.
neurologicstudies.com/ as a Favorite as well. We are constantly updating the site and it is also a great (and easy) way to make a donation to CNS.
Fund & Business Development:
- We are gearing up for many fund development initiatives throughout the spring and summer months. One of the best ways to ensure you are included in these efforts, is to follow us on social media and ensure we have your correct mailing address and contact information on file.
- We recently completed a new video about what your donations do when you contribute to CNS. Click here to visit our donate page, where you can learn more about how your contributions support people who suffer from a brain injury and make a tax deductible donation to CNS.
- We are pleased to announce that we have achieved the 2019 Gold Seal of Transparency with GuideStar. The community as well as 10+ million GuideStar users can find in-depth information about our goals, strategies, capabilities and progress. We’re shining a spotlight on the difference we help make in the world.
We welcome and invite you to share any and all of this information with everyone and we look forward to your contribution of time, talent and tax-deductible donations to: Help Us. Help Them. Help Themselves.